MondayLesson: Team Building
Choose a team building activity:
- See Advisory Choice Tab for ideas
- Choose your own
- Lesson idea:
- Circle up and share favorite moment of the summer and least favorite moment
Tuesday & Wednesday
Lesson: Digital Citizenship Lesson 3 & Lesson 4
Click HERE for Lessons 3 and 4
Reed Portrait will be here to take Advisory class pictures. The good news is...The photographers will come to your class during advisory!!!! However, this means 2 photographers are taking pics of ALL advisories in 35 minutes. We need your help in accomplishing this!!!
You will need to:
- Organize your advisory students for a group photo
- In your advisory classroom or in the hall near your classroom
- Help build community! Have fun! Be creative AND school appropriate!
- Be ready to go! A hall monitor will swing by to announce that your advisory class is up next for photos. Please be ready and in your places for the picture to take place quickly.
Liberty Hour Logistics (screencast below by Mrs. Gilmore & Mrs. Camp)
Here’s a link to the screencast going through Liberty Hour for this year
Here is a screencast to show Freshmen OR NEW STUDENTS how to login to view their LEH Calendar and tutoring assignments. Please show this screencast to Freshmen in Advisory on Friday after going through the 2015-2016 Liberty Hour information.
Again, the presentation is available here but in a Slide Show format (choose the video or the slide show to present to students): : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qjQQvdOuTVVYXMrIaHlYtCuWgFJQiwXhVcU54lMmbLU/edit?usp=sharing