Advisory today will:
- Complete the Clarity BrightBytes Survey
- Survey URL: https://bbyt.es/BA6DC
- Discover their service learning project for April 19th
- Check in on students' grades using the grade check options below
Advisory Grade Check
- Have students open their PowerSchool on their laptops.
- Walk around the room and look at every student's grades or call students up individually with their laptops to show you their grades
- Provide encouraging feedback
- If you want to know more about a grade in a specific class ask the student to click on the percent/letter grade in order to see assignment details for the class.
- Use Teacher PowerSchool to access student grades (see PDF for PowerSchool support)
During Advisor-Student Grade Conference....consider having students do the following
- Share this link http://bit.ly/studylhs for students to check out study skills
- Have students click on the first link "Study Skills Checklist" and have students jot down answers to the questions. Then students need to read the directions at the end of the checklist. Have students write down the areas they need self-help study guides and then...
- Have students explore the various study links provided on the StudyLHS link above
- After conferencing with all students have students share out study tips they learned or ideas that work for them
- Want to capture it?
- Try creating a Padlet wall for your Advisory & have students post study ideas