HARBOR TV SERIES
Prior to Advisory: Advisors will need to create an account to access the Harbor TV Series. Please use the embedded presentation below for log in directions.
LESSON: JUDGEMENT & HASHTAG CHALLENGE
Today in advisory…
- Log in to your HarborTV account
- Click on “The Harbor” pull down menu and click “Latest Episodes”
Class Starter: Ask students…
- What is judgement?
- How can social media be attributed to positive or negative judgemental attitudes?
Show: the following Episode titles
- Season 1 - Episode 1 “Judgement” (3+ minutes)
- Season 2 - Episode 8 “Matt Soeth” (4+ minutes)
Post Viewing Questions: found in the following hyperlinks or in the images below. Use these questions for a class discussion. Use any format of your choice to discuss the “Post Viewing Questions”
- whole group discussion
- inner circle / outer circle
- inner circle can have one set of questions to discuss while the outer circle remains quiet
- outer circle can have a different set of questions to discuss while the inner circle remains quiet
- What systems do we have in place at LHS to provide support regarding bullying?
- Sprigeo, teachers, counselors, administration
- How can LHS do a better job at spreading positivity?
- Task your advisory to...
- create a hashtag for LHS students to share positive moments or kudos
use THIS LINK to submit the suggested hashtag for your advisory