Advisory Grade Check
How do we support students in owning their learning?
- Have students open their PowerSchool on their laptops.
- Walk around the room and look at every student's grades or call students up individually with their laptops to show you their grades
- Provide encouraging feedback
- If you want to know more about a grade in a specific class ask the student to click on the percent/letter grade in order to see assignment details for the class.
- Use Teacher PowerSchool to access student grades (see PDF for PowerSchool support)
- Implement your own version of grade checks so as long as you are conferencing with each student
During Advisor-Student Grade Conference....
- Share this link http://bit.ly/studylhs with students to explore Study Tips